Where can i find a good Councillor and do I have to pay?

I live with other people NT's and they are at the end of their tether and can't live with me anymore they say I need a Councillor.

I forgetting things all the time, I get lost in my own thought. 

I'm defensive, I don't like negative situations or feelings like I am being blamed. 

I talk over people, I don't know when to speak 

I'm inpatient, I don't know when to speak 

I'm rude, I don't mean to be.

I'm not social, I'm exhausted and want peace. 

I always complain, I'm forced every day to live in an environment that assaults me mentally and leaves me in fragments.

I can't be reached, I feel lost. 

Parents
  • Could anyone recommend a good Councillor in the westmidlands please? 

• Hi! there are several options when it comes to available resources. You can see your GP and ask for a referral, depending on the severity of the situation and how your problems are affecting your life you will be put on a waiting list. This can then lead to an assessment appointment at your local community mental health team (CMHT) and they will find you an appropriate type of therapy. 

or, in some instances you can self refer to your local CMHT and just go in and ask for an appointment. i think it depends on area.

thirdly, you can self refer to your local Mind, they offer one to one or groups. most psychotherapeutic units are now trying to get more people into groups as it helps them to treat more people because pretty much all services are struggling with numbers and funding.

fourth is going private, you can check the local councillors directory.

I myself have been in the system for 13 years and have taken all routes, i have received CBT, DBT, RO-DBT. art therapy, counselling. group, one-to-one. The most prolific psychotherapy i have participated in is RO-DBT, it is relatively new and therapists are being trained in it bit by bit and is one i highly recommend. it is intense though and very difficult and utterly amazing. 

the most important thing is that you want to help change your behaviour and are taking steps to improve it, snaps for K. :) 

• Hi! there are several options when it comes to available resources. You can see your GP and ask for a referral, depending on the severity of the situation and how your problems are affecting your life you will be put on a waiting list. This can then lead to an assessment appointment at your local community mental health team (CMHT) and they will find you an appropriate type of therapy. 

or, in some instances you can self refer to your local CMHT and just go in and ask for an appointment. i think it depends on area.

thirdly, you can self refer to your local Mind, they offer one to one or groups. most psychotherapeutic units are now trying to get more people into groups as it helps them to treat more people because pretty much all services are struggling with numbers and funding.

fourth is going private, you can check the local councillors directory.

I myself have been in the system for 13 years and have taken all routes, i have received CBT, DBT, RO-DBT. art therapy, counselling. group, one-to-one. The most prolific psychotherapy i have participated in is RO-DBT, it is relatively new and therapists are being trained in it bit by bit and is one i highly recommend. it is intense though and very difficult and utterly amazing. 

the most important thing is that you want to help change your behaviour and are taking steps to improve it, snaps for K. :) 

Children
No Data