Not giving out personal information!

Okay I've seen a few times now personal photos as profile pictures, and read alot of times people giving what I would say is personal information?

So what are the rules plus when I check the profile bio they don't have any info, and no name just the nas2325 whatever just confused by the paradox and concerned

I have already written my concerns on here before, I feel like people are trying to exploit what we write on here and also trick us into giving information to them.

Who are the people who regulate the forums? 

Parents
  • I've not filled out mine as due to the scum of this world and my open and trusting nature, I've been targeted many times. I now have major trust issues I trust no one so why would I put it on the world wide web! Anyone can pretend to be anyone they like on here

• I've not filled out mine as due to the scum of this world and my open and trusting nature, I've been targeted many times. I now have major trust issues I trust no one so why would I put it on the world wide web! Anyone can pretend to be anyone they like on here

Children
No Data