What are your Hobbies ???

I have a compulsory drive to be creative I continually come up with new ways to make thing from jewellery to music, I love drawing and doodle anytime I have a pen in my hand (not good when I'm at work Smirk) I'm interested in what hobbies you all have and what you do to relax. 

Parents
  • I enjoy colouring, puzzles, reading and watching films! I also love music and musical theatre. I have been listening to the Hamilton Broadway Soundtrack on repeat any time I can for two months! Definitely my current special interest! I also enjoy that it is based on a true story in history so I often do a lot of researching and reading up on the fight for American Independence and each characters biographical profiles! :)

• I enjoy colouring, puzzles, reading and watching films! I also love music and musical theatre. I have been listening to the Hamilton Broadway Soundtrack on repeat any time I can for two months! Definitely my current special interest! I also enjoy that it is based on a true story in history so I often do a lot of researching and reading up on the fight for American Independence and each characters biographical profiles! :)

Children
No Data