What are your Hobbies ???

I have a compulsory drive to be creative I continually come up with new ways to make thing from jewellery to music, I love drawing and doodle anytime I have a pen in my hand (not good when I'm at work Smirk) I'm interested in what hobbies you all have and what you do to relax. 

Parents
  • Primarily computers and gadgets like my android phone, and ironically trying to make music, I struggle to remember how to use the music maker software on my macbook, I do seem to have a obsession with trying to make songs and with gadgets like phones etc, I used to game a lot as a kid and through my teens but seem to have gone off them now days I can't allways understand all this modern online online gaming that dlc stuff? I did start in the Amiga days with a commodore Amiga 500 lol.

• Primarily computers and gadgets like my android phone, and ironically trying to make music, I struggle to remember how to use the music maker software on my macbook, I do seem to have a obsession with trying to make songs and with gadgets like phones etc, I used to game a lot as a kid and through my teens but seem to have gone off them now days I can't allways understand all this modern online online gaming that dlc stuff? I did start in the Amiga days with a commodore Amiga 500 lol.

Children
No Data