Hi, sort of new.

Hi

I've been here before but couldn't settle, deleted everything and left.

Now I'm back, I'm going to try and stay as I think it'll help me hugely just to be able to talk to people who understand.

Parents
  • Take a break from YouTube and researching so much. Instead list your symptoms here , what they are and when do they occur / triggers them and wait for the replies. Especially mention symptoms u havent found on the web.  Can u do me  a favour ? please update your profile from NAS61802 to a name or animal or something u like. You will get more replies if you do The more detail in your profile the better. There are some really knowledgeable people in here.

and stay in this forum, the longer u stay the better u will be

• Take a break from YouTube and researching so much. Instead list your symptoms here , what they are and when do they occur / triggers them and wait for the replies. Especially mention symptoms u havent found on the web.  Can u do me  a favour ? please update your profile from NAS61802 to a name or animal or something u like. You will get more replies if you do The more detail in your profile the better. There are some really knowledgeable people in here.

and stay in this forum, the longer u stay the better u will be

Children
No Data