Hello I'm new here

Hello everyone my name is Alex I am 28 years old and recently diagnosed with autism. I have struggled for a long time and find it very difficult to make friends and lasting relationships. I thought I would try and find a way to connect with like minded people. I love learning languages (Japanese), animals, computer games, skateboarding and music.

Parents
  • I was one of the first skateboards in the UK I made my own boards and import the trucks and wheels myself. I paid over 200 quid for the gull wing trucks back in the 70s posted from calfornia.  I only watch skatebaorders now  which by the way are so much better than I ever was.  I find it hard to make friends but if u where carrying a skateboard i would have no issues. I also love all animals even wasps spiders etc I wish I could learn Japanese just so I could understand the Zen way of living even more.   oh yea welcome by the way :)

welcome "Gift of God"

• That's so cool ! Skateboarding is great and it's going to be put in the Olympics soon ! I can't do tricks so I ride longboards I have started a very strange collection of them. Pintails are for sure my favourite ! It's awesome that you made your own, I would like to try that. Thank you for the welcome !

• I watched the qualifiers for the skate boarding - the standard is incredibly high and some of the competitors so young . The atmosphere was awesome. Something to look forward to.  Saw a guy couple days ago on a long board it was just so cool I can understand why you collect them they just look so good :)

• search for street skateboard london 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1S1jAIAN4Q

has large gaps on nothing happening

Reply Children
No Data