Hello I'm new here

Hello everyone my name is Alex I am 28 years old and recently diagnosed with autism. I have struggled for a long time and find it very difficult to make friends and lasting relationships. I thought I would try and find a way to connect with like minded people. I love learning languages (Japanese), animals, computer games, skateboarding and music.

Parents
  • Hello duckbread ( awesome name by the way) I have 3 dogs, 1 cat, 2 tropical fish tanks, a tortoise and 3 degus !!! Do you have any animals ? What's your favourite type of music ? 

• Thank you Slight smile All of those pets are great - I especially love dogs. I've had lots of pets growing up and my parents still have some of the pets I grew up with (two dogs and a rabbit). I wish I could have pets now, but my landlord doesn't allow them. We're waiting until we can buy a place, then we can get ourselves a couple of dogs (and maybe some ferrets) Slight smile I enjoy lots of styles of music (my playlists are incredibly random), but I love musical theatre and country/folk music.

• That's really annoying when landlords are like that I'm very defiant and did it anyway !! I adore ferrets I think it's because they are close too rats in a way as I love rats I had 24 at one point !! My playlist is very random too ! I love country music do you have Spotify ? We could share playlists ?

• It is. I'm too scared to do it in case I get found out! I've been told that ferrets are really cheeky too Slight smile Wow - 24 rats! I think rats are fascinating; they're so clever. I do have Spotify, but I'd worry about putting my username on here as it's my full name (don't like to share too many details in a public forum). Sorry - I'm just a worrier Slight smile

• It is. I'm too scared to do it in case I get found out! I've been told that ferrets are really cheeky too Slight smile Wow - 24 rats! I think rats are fascinating; they're so clever. I do have Spotify, but I'd worry about putting my username on here as it's my full name (don't like to share too many details in a public forum). Sorry - I'm just a worrier Slight smile

Children
No Data