Hi

Former Member
Former Member

Hello I'm new and trying to get used to the format here. I'm a 13 year old that has recently been diagnosed with moderate autism, although i don't really at this moment have a complete understanding of what that means. The reason i have joined is because i was hoping to have some of my questions answered after this hell of a year. It's not that I expect people to have all the answers it is just that all the adults in my life at school and at home are asking me questions that i don't have the answers to. However some i can answer I just don't have the courage to go against their point of views, especially my Mum. I really want to tell her how i feel and what i think but I'm to scared to and I'm scared that if I try and tell her the truth about the fact that I can't come to her that I'll break her heart. I guess what I mean is that I'm in a real predicament and I'm just looking for some advice from those older than me that have gone and finished with school what is really the best route. If you have read this, thanks I guess and hello, again.