living With Asperger As I Get Older

I'm Finding it more and more difficult to cope with my aspergers as I'm getting older I'm 27 

I want help but every time i try to get it, it feels like the door is closed and im told there is nothing

anyone can do for it feels like there is no support for anyone my age who is finding it hard to cope 

can anybody give me advise on who to talk to or call or see ?  

thanks in advance 

Parents
  • First off Tom, what area do you live in? So you can get the advice of people who live in roughly the same area. Support networks are a bit patchy across the country. I certainly know how you feel (as a senior ;-), but I'm not currently in the UK. Judging by the timing of your post, you are probably not sleeping so well, so in a different time zone I decided I should answer first. If you are still around, I'd advise you to give us a bit more information and then go back to sleep with the feeling that you have put some wheels in motion!. It is highly likely you will get some sound advice from UK residents a few hours from now. Time to relax, in the meantime! This forum will help!

• First off Tom, what area do you live in? So you can get the advice of people who live in roughly the same area. Support networks are a bit patchy across the country. I certainly know how you feel (as a senior ;-), but I'm not currently in the UK. Judging by the timing of your post, you are probably not sleeping so well, so in a different time zone I decided I should answer first. If you are still around, I'd advise you to give us a bit more information and then go back to sleep with the feeling that you have put some wheels in motion!. It is highly likely you will get some sound advice from UK residents a few hours from now. Time to relax, in the meantime! This forum will help!

Children