An Honour To Be Part Of The Community

Dear Community Members

Its an honour to join you and be a part of NAS. I have been campaigning on issues involving autism awareness and understanding and such as inclusion and believe we are making progress but a way to go before discrimination ends.

Sadly its still common in the workplace and its sad when I have to take my former employers United Response(a supposedly autism friendly charity/employer) to a Tribunal for disability discrimination, victimisation and unfair dismissal. Lets hope it beings change and this toxic culture in this organisation ends and in all workplaces.

Kind Regards

Dave 

• I didn't pay for a Solicitor but got took some free legal advice from the BPP law clinic and some guidance from the EASS . I got some free legal advice from some local solicitors via citizens advicewith an initial consultation.  Luckily a local employment lawyer has recently taken on the case as a no win no fee. 

• Hi Dave,

I think I will be doing the very same with my employee quite soon.  I’ve had nothing but attempts to dismiss me since I disclosed my condition, and have faced constant harassment from my team.  How did you find the process a s did you pay for a solicitor?