A Brief intro from a newby member

Hello All!

I'm a newly joined member to this forum! And am hoping to find friends in and around the Shropshire area. I am an aspie myself and am a student studying at university and am looking for social events in and around this area.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated,

Calvin&Hobbes Fan

Parents
  • Hello, I hope you find a group. Just be careful meeting people online. Ive mad this mistake a couple of times. Meet in a safe place they said...I done this, but they asked me to walk them home! I had met in a public place  like said so thought all was good! I was younger then and not so aware as I am now. I took things more literal also. Not trying to put you off but also please be careful 

• Hello, I hope you find a group. Just be careful meeting people online. Ive mad this mistake a couple of times. Meet in a safe place they said...I done this, but they asked me to walk them home! I had met in a public place  like said so thought all was good! I was younger then and not so aware as I am now. I took things more literal also. Not trying to put you off but also please be careful 

Children