Hello From Northern Ireland

Hi I am Mum to three adults on the autistic spectrum, all of whom are still living at home. Two have Asperger Syndrome and one has autism with learning difficulties. The three are very different from each other, but get on well together most of the time.

Looking forward to getting to know people in this community.

Parents
  • Hi I am Mum to three adults on the autistic spectrum, all of whom are still living at home. Two have Asperger Syndrome and one has autism with learning difficulties. The three are very different from each other, but get on well together most of the time.

Hello Dinah! And welcome to the community!  I am autistic myself (with Asperger's Syndrome) and have three brothers myself but none of them have autism/ Asperger's syndrome (at least that I know of) as I do understand that late diagnosis is a real thing. I myself am living at home during term time (I am a student studying at a higher education institution) but live on campus during term time.

Hoping you have an enjoyable time in and around this community,

Calvin&Hobbes Fan

• Hi I am Mum to three adults on the autistic spectrum, all of whom are still living at home. Two have Asperger Syndrome and one has autism with learning difficulties. The three are very different from each other, but get on well together most of the time.

Hello Dinah! And welcome to the community!  I am autistic myself (with Asperger's Syndrome) and have three brothers myself but none of them have autism/ Asperger's syndrome (at least that I know of) as I do understand that late diagnosis is a real thing. I myself am living at home during term time (I am a student studying at a higher education institution) but live on campus during term time.

Hoping you have an enjoyable time in and around this community,

Calvin&Hobbes Fan

Children