Disney character and autism

Does anyone believes that some Disney characters does share some autistic trait as I believe that lots of Disney characters does share lots of autistic trait? Like with winnie the pooh, he has OCD and obsession himself as he attached to honey alot and get very obsessed easily, Tigger has ADHD as he always bounces alot, piglet look like she has anxiety disorder, eyore as depression disorder, when Alice fell into the hole, she entered into a strange world and lots of  characters shares lots of autistic trait, stitch also looks autistic, peter pan thinks about happy thought then he can fly and it looks like an autistic ritual habit and peter pan refuse to grow up and want everything the same like autism. So lots of Disney characters does look autistic. And also the author who wrote alice in wonderland " Lewis Caroll" is believed to be high function autistic by the psychologist. 

Parents
  • Furthermore retrospective attempts to link some of our authors to the spectrum is absolute rubbish,has no benchmark of evidence and is the fancy of so called experts who could make up anything about these people.It is incredibly hard to pin any element of imagination to a specific diagnosis and people who make these claims use the word traits because they know themselves that they could definitely not state that a dead author is autistic.They do this to make autistic people feel better about their diagnosis so if believing in this helps keep believing.It does no harm.

• well did you know that some fairy tale writer such as Hans christian andersen and lewis caroll are believed to be on the spectrum by the modern psychologist today. well here the things, when we think of autism today, we think the whole spectrum which include high or low functioning. but back then, special need were only described as people who were severely autistic. if you were high functioning, people would just few you like one of other except they might take you as someone who is akward. so maybe these author could had been high function autistic but didn't got diagnosed. So maybe they used their autism to write fairy tale. So that's why now, people would uses these characters to represent autism.

• well did you know that some fairy tale writer such as Hans christian andersen and lewis caroll are believed to be on the spectrum by the modern psychologist today. well here the things, when we think of autism today, we think the whole spectrum which include high or low functioning. but back then, special need were only described as people who were severely autistic. if you were high functioning, people would just few you like one of other except they might take you as someone who is akward. so maybe these author could had been high function autistic but didn't got diagnosed. So maybe they used their autism to write fairy tale. So that's why now, people would uses these characters to represent autism.

Children
  • I have studied literature and I have studied autism so I know the up to date research ,, and the difference between professional opinion, and professionals who have an opinion. On balance they are entitled to their opinion.That is all it is:their opinion. Nice idea but another fantasy. My philosophy is just keep believing if it makes you happy.It doesn't hurt anybody to believe.