Greetings

After filling out my Bio i feel this is the next logical step. I think my Bio is public so there's no need to go over that again (if you read it you'll know what i mean ha ha). Here's something i'm ruminating on presently - "Linear Time" - does anyone else have a suspicion (at least) that linear time is very misleading when it is used in any other way than as a measurement to represent the order and fashion in which things occur or are required to occur? Since diagnosis it has become obvious to me that being asked to project myself into the future or "plan" things or describe myself in terms of a future version of myself, how that person feels/thinks etc, is incredibly hard. I have stopped doing it for now under most circumstances until i can figure out what is a healthy level for me. How do people anchor themselves in a moment, fully competent in that moment with all their past propelling them forwards and all their expectations clouding their vision? I can only conclude this is not how the neurotypical brain works! I'm a brilliant Dad and a lot of being a brilliant Dad means i have to make sure certain things happen and are planned in order to get my kids to school on time etc, days out, meals, list is endless already without morphing into some sort of human-form TARDIS so that i can satisfy the whims others to the tune of expressing myself in linear terms. Quite the opposite, things seem to be of a more cyclical nature to me.

Anyhoo, thats the sort of thing that keeps me awake at night haha, sorry! Smiley

Parents
  • "Hello and Welcome!" From Myself also, as said before, here. However, ..."Greetings" is what I Myself usually say here, and then I say "Glad Tidings" after that...! Slight smile

I read Your "Bio". Very Deep You are, Yes. Using many Long Words... "Unauthentic, cruel, violent; seemingly endemically unreasonable and contradictory."... to describe this Reality.

This would have made a great Opening Post as well. The responses would be 'all over the place' with regards to subject matter. As for being a "Dad" so far, You sound like a good, competent, lucid Fellow. Do not worry about that, just keep on doing what You do. It also sounds as if You are looking for feedback or answers, so just keep on posting here and posting specific questions or interests. 

...I Myself cannot Post much; yet, concerning Linear Time, I agree about being unable to "Plan", it is taken in as "moment to moment" for Myself. Whenever I plan to do something then a whole load of Allergies crop up and so I try to avoid doing it on My own, really... but I just use it as Building Blocks for EXPERIENCE. And I am very wary of the Weak spots and the spots needing 'repair' or reinforcement. 

The Japanese Comic "DORAEMON" says: "There are many ways to get to Osaka. (by Plane, Car, Train, or Boat.) But whichever way You choose it will get You there if the Direction is Right." 

This is a long-winded way of explaining Destiny. And it is <>how I Myself also deal with Linear Time.. keep on towards the Preferred Destiny. Linear Time is not a reality in Infinity aside from a Stored Memory which is different for *Everyone*. 

...Sorry to waffle on, it must be the Hot Weather. Have Many Nice Days anyway... (!)

• What a splendorous response to return to! Please, though, no need to apologise for being verbose - i class verbosity as an endearing quality! Greetings is my standard opening gambit - i learned it from Joey from Bread all those years ago and have used it ever since although, dependent upon surroundings and levels of enthusiasm (i use that word very lightly - my enthusiasm can border the ridiculous very quickly) i am partial to the odd, "Hello There" a la Kenobi of the Obi Wan variety Smiley

I opted to let the subject matter of the Bio remain "in there", in a way, two reasons - i can use it as a sort of "work in progress" - this Bio is me, on joining after my diagnosis. This is what i needed to say and what folk might need to know about me, today and possibly, for a little while, until i move forwards. In what way, i do not know, it is very exciting! This way, folk can see it there if they choose to and i do not feel as though my journey is immediately superimposed upon the community in a literal sense. Thank-you though, your kind words, they are soothing to me and i appreciate them very much.

I don't really have allergies but i do have what i call autistic oppositions - lawnmowers, hoovers, that sort of thing. It isn't always the noise as many fellows report but something more to do with its frequency or vibrational quality. That being said, i am also autistically opposed to sudden loud noises and "the big one" - indirect ill intent. That one crushes me - feels like a locomotive in my chest. A succession of seemingly innocuous words delivered in a specific way can set it off. When that happens i'm the rabbit in the headlights with a BPM that would cause Roadrunner to blush. I am of course making light of it, for us Slight smile truth be told, i have often worried that someone could literally kill me with a sentence, "ffs" *furrowed brow*

I'm looking for company more than anything, i do not mingle well with typical folk and much prefer conversations of the online variety where we take turns and it is ok if it takes several months to actually reach any species of salient point; if at all HAHA!

I am a fan of many things Japanese, and Eastern, Far Eastern, and Artistic however i have never come across DORAEMON so i will henceforth seek knowledge of it in ways that many of us here only understand, yes? This way i will have a better platform for next time on which to share in this interest of yours.

To Destiny - something i say that seems quite popular with folk (i can often be sought out like a sage for my philosophical integrity) is, "We each have a Fate and a Destiny - Destiny is what i push myself towards, fate awaits those who choose not to chase down their Destiny"; i have a deeper version of this discipline, an expanded or "unfolded" version, which outlines how one's Fate could be expressed or understood in terms of that which is bestowed upon us by our lineage, or parents. Complexity arises - we don't all have parents, we don't all have parents who we can use as signposts to our Destiny. So, for the most part, i leave it there except for those who inquire.

Stored memory - yes! I was just waxing lyrical upon something my brain was chewing over the other day actually, about how hindsight is a remarkable gift - like a time machine in and of itself but that also, if indeed hindsight has the ability to alter future events by way of taking a particular view of one's timeline, so, the present can change in a heartbeat if i feel a certain way about a past event! It is a gift with much personal responsibility!

It is hot again, friend, i hope this finds you well or at least cool-ish and feel free to take as much time to reply, if/as is your wont - i also have limited "linear time" as much of it is, of course, taken up by my Daughters; wonderful that they are.

thank-you for the thoughts, for the new interesting thing "DORAEMON" and for sparking some more thoughts of my own, pleasant company!

• To Destiny - something i say that seems quite popular with folk (i can often be sought out like a sage for my philosophical integrity) is, "We each have a Fate and a Destiny - Destiny is what i push myself towards, fate awaits those who choose not to chase down their Destiny";

...That is AWESOME:

"We each have a Fate and a Destiny - Destiny is what i push myself towards, fate awaits those who choose not to chase down their Destiny";

...Did You REALLY come up with that on Your own? Is it not a Quote from someone else? Book, please!

...Um... in anycase, There is a whole lot more I would like to write, but Social Media scares Me. Yes, I wrote a long reply (<>accidentally) but I can neither "friend" Your Good Self nor guarantee that I can continue exchanging such lucidity or Theory here - upon the Internet.

...Have a search for My UserName (the Cynosure part) and that might satisfy any curiosities which You may have about Myself, here. I hate to write this, I really do, but I am not interested in "Friends" (because I cannot make them) but I AM interested in Truth and clarification.

...To be honest, I rewrote this Post here, more than Five times now, before daring to Post it. There are more reliable persons here than Myself, and so I suggest that You simply get to know people here and Friend whomever You like. But I am being genuine in what I say, when I can say it, for the devices I use here are old.

This is another long Post, I should post it, before I change Mind about it. But about DORAEMON... He is sort of like Japan's "Mickey Mouse", an old thing yet used for Education and familiarity. Here are some better links about Him:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doraemon

https://doraemon.fandom.com/wiki/Doraemon

...But it is best to gain translation of the very first Comic, and there the appeal and originality of it will be obvious. It is very very tempting to start a Doraemon Thread, but He is less well known outside of Japan than Hello Kitty and Pokemon. I really have to sign off, now, for what this Post is worth. Thank You Very Much for Replying to Me. (I am still not so good or comfy with this whole "Internetting" business.)

• To Destiny - something i say that seems quite popular with folk (i can often be sought out like a sage for my philosophical integrity) is, "We each have a Fate and a Destiny - Destiny is what i push myself towards, fate awaits those who choose not to chase down their Destiny";

...That is AWESOME:

"We each have a Fate and a Destiny - Destiny is what i push myself towards, fate awaits those who choose not to chase down their Destiny";

...Did You REALLY come up with that on Your own? Is it not a Quote from someone else? Book, please!

...Um... in anycase, There is a whole lot more I would like to write, but Social Media scares Me. Yes, I wrote a long reply (<>accidentally) but I can neither "friend" Your Good Self nor guarantee that I can continue exchanging such lucidity or Theory here - upon the Internet.

...Have a search for My UserName (the Cynosure part) and that might satisfy any curiosities which You may have about Myself, here. I hate to write this, I really do, but I am not interested in "Friends" (because I cannot make them) but I AM interested in Truth and clarification.

...To be honest, I rewrote this Post here, more than Five times now, before daring to Post it. There are more reliable persons here than Myself, and so I suggest that You simply get to know people here and Friend whomever You like. But I am being genuine in what I say, when I can say it, for the devices I use here are old.

This is another long Post, I should post it, before I change Mind about it. But about DORAEMON... He is sort of like Japan's "Mickey Mouse", an old thing yet used for Education and familiarity. Here are some better links about Him:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doraemon

https://doraemon.fandom.com/wiki/Doraemon

...But it is best to gain translation of the very first Comic, and there the appeal and originality of it will be obvious. It is very very tempting to start a Doraemon Thread, but He is less well known outside of Japan than Hello Kitty and Pokemon. I really have to sign off, now, for what this Post is worth. Thank You Very Much for Replying to Me. (I am still not so good or comfy with this whole "Internetting" business.)

Children