Hello.

Hello,

My name is Astridlora. I was diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome in 2011, I'm 23 next year and right now my life is so bad and everything seems so difficult. I lost my family in 2015/2016 and I am really struggling to cope now. I'm so alone, I have no friends. I've lost interest in everything I used to do and I feel like my life and future are just going nowhere. I can't live without my family, I can't be alone. I have a good job but as a person I am nothing. I decided to come here in the hopes that I can get some help and hopefully get back to the way I used to be.

Parents
  • Hello and welcome Slight smile I’m so sorry that things are bad for you right now. I hope you can find support and friendship on this forum, I know posting on here has helped me loads. How did you lose your family if you don’t mind me asking?

• Hello. I'm hoping posting here will help me as well. i didn't lose them all at the same time, but it was very close together. I lost my mum to illness and then I lost my dad and sister in a car crash. I miss them all so much :( .

• Hello. I'm hoping posting here will help me as well. i didn't lose them all at the same time, but it was very close together. I lost my mum to illness and then I lost my dad and sister in a car crash. I miss them all so much :( .

Children
  • Thank you for your kind words. Shortly after it happened I was inside a hospital/home and the kind staff looked after me for a long time, I go back there frequently because that's where my therapist is. As for family, I have cousins but they all live far away so I don't see or hear from them very much now.

• I’m really sorry to hear that! It must have been awful losing them all, especially so close together. Do you have any other family that are supportive? If you’ve lost interest in things then it might be worth a visit to your GP. You’re very young to be having to cope with all of that on your own!