Account Deletion Request.

Please delete this account.

Thanks.

Parents Reply Children
  • Hi lonewarrior I think the comments you saw on bleach might have been in a conversation I was having. It is not something someone on here was doing it was in relation to a horrible "treatment" being given to autistic children called mms (miracle mineral solution) it is chlorine dioxide and dangerous unfortunately not illegal there is currently alot of people campaigning against it.

As unlikely as it may sound people are using this and it is wrong 

• As a parent can I say that I am proud of my children and do not want to change them.  Change the expectatoin of society: yes.  I grew up with academics where clarity of thought was prized and am really ashamed of the way the typical NT treats so many people now.

• Is it just for “parents to try and cure the evil ASD traits that society wa to rid”.

I did read a rather enraged post once about bleach or something?

kept well out of it as certain members got very angry and it caused a great deal of issues amongst others here, I barely skimmed the content but I don’t y think anyone was for using bleach on young children, that just doesn’t seem likely. 

Shouldnt really comment as I rarely bother to read whole threads, only if it catches my low level of understanding.

So the forum is purely for parents to try and cure the evil ASD traits that society wa to rid.

flipping heck I didn’t know that,, eeek I have been here over two years and thought it covered so much more.

as for “emailing them angina”?

not sure they will apppreciate that as heart stopping as it may be intended ( joke) :)wish you well NAS50445.

So hard to walk away from a safe place isn’t it?

a bad place is easy, 

• I just emailed them angina asking to delete me 

they pretty much ignore the tech stuff just reply with a script - they don’t acknowledge the reasons why folk are leaving. 

This site is designed for parents to try and cure the evil ASD traits that society wa to rid of 

• You can have multiple personas here - ffs