brain freeze just trying to navigate around this site

Hi all!

You all seem to be like minded people so I must be in the right place, I do hope so? 

Can I ask you all or anyone, when first coming to this platform did any of you have the same difficulty as me with regards to in introducing themselves?

I have took all day to get to this point and send this one message to you, which I have wrote five times now because of fear for saying something wrong, or going into to much detail or not enough detail and once again being misunderstood or judged wrongly by others? I do hope that this time things are different? 

I personally don't believe in any labeling of human beings as this only serves to divide the human race further apart from one another which will never be good in the long run for any species.

Also ironically from what little I know of this diagnosis other than experiencing it my whole life, with 70%of my time in a given week interacting with others resulting in a misunderstanding wrongful judgment followed by character assassination followed by isolation and segregation from the group, does any one here relate to this? 

I look forward to connecting and being part of this community!

Parents
  • Yes I did as I am a very unique person and using some different name for privacy was difficult. As I am still not yet diagnosed, they will not recognise it (in contradiction to published information).

I end up writing things more than once too as a little bit of perfectionism as well as being a detail person (typical of bottom up thinkers/Autistics/Aspergers).

Fully agree about labels as Neuro Typicals only seem to focus on the weaknesses and their knowledge/perceptions (dare I say prejudice) rather than the strengths and other peoples experience.

Yes, I have done the perception of character assassination feeling, confirmed by others observations.  I feel isolated in my work team so isolate myself even more.  I have so much better interaction, recognition and respect across so much of the company that the local team and I am sure some ego's hate it.

• Yes I did as I am a very unique person and using some different name for privacy was difficult. As I am still not yet diagnosed, they will not recognise it (in contradiction to published information).

I end up writing things more than once too as a little bit of perfectionism as well as being a detail person (typical of bottom up thinkers/Autistics/Aspergers).

Fully agree about labels as Neuro Typicals only seem to focus on the weaknesses and their knowledge/perceptions (dare I say prejudice) rather than the strengths and other peoples experience.

Yes, I have done the perception of character assassination feeling, confirmed by others observations.  I feel isolated in my work team so isolate myself even more.  I have so much better interaction, recognition and respect across so much of the company that the local team and I am sure some ego's hate it.

Children
No Data