I'm new

Is the forums normally pretty depressing or did I just come during a pretty bad  time? I tried to find some relatively happy or supportive threads but it's a shame the only things I can find are people talking about bullying, abuse, being tired of their life, and a lot of existential-in-a-depressing-way stuff. Considering that I'd like to find something positive or, heck, something that can make me feel not depressed about being autistic, I'm pretty wary of this site.

Parents
  • Greetings, I shall read this Thread properly after Posting this. Yet...

There ARE a lot of "positive" and indeed joking /parody Threads upon this Forum. Just not that many of late. Also, last year there was a series of Threads entitled "Did anything good happen today?", yet these were begun by a single User whom some of Us might offer a worry as to what has become of That Person lately... (?)

In any case, I agree with certain others here and say that you should start a specific Thread concerning specific things. The Magazine "Aspergers United/The Spectrum" - on Paper - says that: "If you want to see different content --- the best way to change it is to send something in!" ;-)

• Greetings, I shall read this Thread properly after Posting this. Yet...

There ARE a lot of "positive" and indeed joking /parody Threads upon this Forum. Just not that many of late. Also, last year there was a series of Threads entitled "Did anything good happen today?", yet these were begun by a single User whom some of Us might offer a worry as to what has become of That Person lately... (?)

In any case, I agree with certain others here and say that you should start a specific Thread concerning specific things. The Magazine "Aspergers United/The Spectrum" - on Paper - says that: "If you want to see different content --- the best way to change it is to send something in!" ;-)

Children
No Data