I'm new

Is the forums normally pretty depressing or did I just come during a pretty bad  time? I tried to find some relatively happy or supportive threads but it's a shame the only things I can find are people talking about bullying, abuse, being tired of their life, and a lot of existential-in-a-depressing-way stuff. Considering that I'd like to find something positive or, heck, something that can make me feel not depressed about being autistic, I'm pretty wary of this site.

Parents
  • This forum can be a valuable place for people to share thoughts and experiences unfortunately alot of people have had bad experiences so come here to vent, the posts may look negative and the things people are dealing with are but the support that they receive from others and the compassion that is is the positive! 

• This forum can be a valuable place for people to share thoughts and experiences unfortunately alot of people have had bad experiences so come here to vent, the posts may look negative and the things people are dealing with are but the support that they receive from others and the compassion that is is the positive! 

Children
No Data