Hello All

Hi All

Just signed up, and am keen to find out more on how to assist my daughter who has recently been diagnosed with ASD.  

I thought I was fairly knowledgable about ASD, but its clear theres plenty of learning and adjusting to still be done by myself, the family and my daughter also.

Parents
  • Hi, 

Welcome to Forum, it is a really helpful place how old is your daughter? Mine is 8 and we are currently still trying to get her assessed so no formal diagnosis yet but we have no doubt she has asd. 

Anyway this site is packed with useful information and you will find the community a really helpful and supportive group 

• Hi, 

Welcome to Forum, it is a really helpful place how old is your daughter? Mine is 8 and we are currently still trying to get her assessed so no formal diagnosis yet but we have no doubt she has asd. 

Anyway this site is packed with useful information and you will find the community a really helpful and supportive group 

Children
  • my daughter has just turned 11.  it's been a long drawn out process to finally get a diagnosis, approx 4 years or so of meetings, assessments and the like...  just hoping we can now finally get things in place to support her better