Hiya my name is CC aged 18.

Hiya my name is CC and after hearing about this website I decided to join its community. My fav colour is white and my fav food is pepperoni pizza. I'm also a Christian with a firm belief in God after a personal experience I went through during February 2017. I enjoy listening to music mainly anime music though with a bit of classical. I try to be open minded and I'm described as being kind and honest. I love going on walks through the outdoors especially forests. I live with my family and live at [removed by moderator] Grimsby. I can be quite shy at first but once you get to know me I can come into my own element. I'm not a fan of pets as I don't get along with any animals really save for cats. I'm also looking for a girlfriend at the minute who is also kind and love the colour white oh girls hair. If I would have a girlfriend she'd be aged 18 to 21 though. I can also be described as funny but my sense of humour has gone down of late due to personal problems I'm currently dealing with. I don't like much sports save for table tennis and I like some anime such as romantic ones. I also have a high curiosity of life and would love to chat with people. I don't have much of a social life save for the church I go to every Sunday but I'm trying to find places in Grimsby to go but to no avail. I'm also quite creative as well in terms of my English. Well I thank you for listening to me ramble on and would love to chat on this forum. I'll check this forum frequently as well to make sure I don't miss any posts. Bye for now!