Hello :) iam new

hi iam 14 years old. iam a girl with asbergers. it is very hard to soicalise with people that i hardly know. i have very strong intrests in film directing,writing,playing guitar.

i want to act in drama i know their are autistic actors and director that have it :

Tim Burton- film director

stanley kubrick- film director

alfred hitchcock- film director

Daryl Hannah- actress

jim henson- creater of the muppets

and various other people...

from them they inspire me to keep going because of what they have achevied.

iam really strong intrest in music expesilly rock music.

my favourite bands are:

(in no perticular order)

the white stripes

Jack White

nirvana

the beatles

the rolling stones

radio head

the hollieys

fleet wood mac

AC/DC

the raconturs

dead weather

metallica (80s-90s)

slayer

jimmi hendrix

peral jam

johnny Cash

Buddy holly

chuck berry

elivis presley

jerry lee lewis

blue ocyter

alice in chains

this is just a few of my favourite band/musicians.

i really strongly dislike pop chart now music i just think its total rubish.

iam making a few friends on facebook right now.(from my old school) it keeps me soically healthy.

i just hate school right now its so... uch i cant explain

well this is what i like and things thanks for reading for who ever read my discussion, thanks.

Parents
  • Hello whitestripes,

You sound like a lovely person. I have a son aged 21 with Aspergers and your views remind me of his in lots of ways - I like chart music, he looks down on me for it!

He hated school too, he said he spent the entire time trying to keep his head down and not attract attention to himself. Do you go to mainstream school?

Maybe you should look at the online magazine on the site, there's some penpal ads in there and you may be able to write to people of a similar age.

• Hello whitestripes,

You sound like a lovely person. I have a son aged 21 with Aspergers and your views remind me of his in lots of ways - I like chart music, he looks down on me for it!

He hated school too, he said he spent the entire time trying to keep his head down and not attract attention to himself. Do you go to mainstream school?

Maybe you should look at the online magazine on the site, there's some penpal ads in there and you may be able to write to people of a similar age.

Children
No Data