Undergoing diagnosis for ASD

Hi Everyone,

I'm Jade and i'm currently undergoing an autistic spectrum diagnosis, i currently have ADHD and dyspraxia too. I find it very difficult to make friends, i really struggle to maintain friendships and get really depressed and angry when i see other people happy doing things that i should be able to do. 

I have many interests, I feel like people get bored of me but i'm not sure if they do or why they do.

Does anyone else experience this or am i alone? 

Thank you,

Jade

Parents
  • Yes Jade, it's just you. In fact, I am already bored of you. Bye.

Although.... now I think about it.... it's not at all uncommon. I often ask my OH if she's bored with my current one-sided conversation and she'll either say yes or no - I don't take offence if she is bored because I know it happens.

I get more amused than annoyed when others are clearly bored - real friends can be bored and still like you. We are harder to be friends with so the ones that stick around are worth it and can be life long.

A high percentage of people on the spectrum have a super power, and others are unhappy that they don't have that power. 

• Yes Jade, it's just you. In fact, I am already bored of you. Bye.

Although.... now I think about it.... it's not at all uncommon. I often ask my OH if she's bored with my current one-sided conversation and she'll either say yes or no - I don't take offence if she is bored because I know it happens.

I get more amused than annoyed when others are clearly bored - real friends can be bored and still like you. We are harder to be friends with so the ones that stick around are worth it and can be life long.

A high percentage of people on the spectrum have a super power, and others are unhappy that they don't have that power. 

Children
No Data