Hello

Hi, my name is River, I am 29  (30 on Xmas eve) i am transgender (she/her) I was diagnosed when I was 13 with Autistic Spectrum Disorder and I live in Southwest Devon in Exeter, I enjoy playing video games, drawing, colouring, stimming, singing to music, sometimes playing guitar, but cant play it for long due to having a short attention span. I am mostly introverted but I am still open to meeting new people and making new friends, I recently signed up for this and decided to finally embrace and accept and learn to live with my autism instead of pretending I do not have it and have meltdowns more often than I would if I didn't stim for a while or anything like that, due to sensory overload. 

My favourite colour is purple and I spend a lot of time watching youtube , I am anxious while writing this as I do not really know if I am just rambling or whether im making any sense but still, I have problems oversharing so I am wary of that,  I am a nerdy person and often quote games and movies that iv'e seen to avoid awkward situations or feeling uncomfortable. 

I am always happy to make new friends and meet new people Slight smile

Thanks for reading

River ~

Parents
  • Hello and welcome! I'm pretty familiar with East Devon and West Dorset. Do you know Beer near Seaton and Sidmouth? Also which video games are you into?

• thats awesome and yeah i used to live in seaton and sidmouth, sidmouth is sooo much nicer though :) i mostly play Ark survival evolved (xbox) WoW (pc ) destiny 1 (xbox) gta 5 online (xbox) minecraft (cross platform pc xbox ) and i got a PS2 as well 

• Lol, yeah, Seaton is a little drab compared to Sidmouth. However, Seaton does have Frydays. Amazing chip shop, god tier stuff. The gulls however in Sidmouth are pretty aggressive, they are like a violent LA street gang compared to the ones down the coast! Yeah, I've walked up and down the Jurassic Coast's footpaths many, many times. A few years ago a big chunk fell into the sea between Beer and Seaton. Were you around there when the Tivoli sunk a few years ago? That was amazing. Such a massive ship.

I play GTA V too, I have Ark but I've not played it. It was on Games for Gold recently. I have a PS2 also, a Gamecube, a SNES, a NES, a 360, and a Sega Megadrive. As you can guess I'm a console guy. Do you play Elder Scrolls?

• Ok, will do! Hopefully I'll get down there in summer too!

Reply Children
No Data