New member with no-where to turn

I am a mum of 3.  2 boys 22 and 20 (eldest is diagnosed with Asppergers), 12 years old daughter not diagnosed but suspected.  We have got through the early years with my eldest 2 but now my Dd has started secondary school and she has fallen apart.  She cries daily and even phones me from school.  I am going back to the doctors for help but can’t see a solution anytime soon and she is falling apart.  Feeling quite desperate at the moment with no easy fix.

Parents
  • Hi NAS39512 There will be others who will give advice  as to Your daughter having problems and may be AS. My advice is to write a letter to the Head of your daughters school and requesting a meeting.( Copied for a record).

Get advice from somewhere like IPSEA (google) Independent Parental Special Education Service as their website gives possible help. Also Contact The CAB, because they will know your local area and who may advise how to obtain trained  helpers who are able to attend any meeting at the school to support you. They do exist.

Good luck.

• Hi NAS39512 There will be others who will give advice  as to Your daughter having problems and may be AS. My advice is to write a letter to the Head of your daughters school and requesting a meeting.( Copied for a record).

Get advice from somewhere like IPSEA (google) Independent Parental Special Education Service as their website gives possible help. Also Contact The CAB, because they will know your local area and who may advise how to obtain trained  helpers who are able to attend any meeting at the school to support you. They do exist.

Good luck.

Children
No Data