New member with no-where to turn

I am a mum of 3.  2 boys 22 and 20 (eldest is diagnosed with Asppergers), 12 years old daughter not diagnosed but suspected.  We have got through the early years with my eldest 2 but now my Dd has started secondary school and she has fallen apart.  She cries daily and even phones me from school.  I am going back to the doctors for help but can’t see a solution anytime soon and she is falling apart.  Feeling quite desperate at the moment with no easy fix.

Parents
  • Welcome to the forum.

Although your daughter is a little younger, and some of the problems won't be exactly the same, I think you may find the thread at <this link> useful to read. The kind of burning out that you're seeing in your daughter is not uncommon as children approach and pass through their teens, as the parents in that thread have also discovered - you are not alone.

Best wishes.

• Welcome to the forum.

Although your daughter is a little younger, and some of the problems won't be exactly the same, I think you may find the thread at <this link> useful to read. The kind of burning out that you're seeing in your daughter is not uncommon as children approach and pass through their teens, as the parents in that thread have also discovered - you are not alone.

Best wishes.

Children
No Data