Going through ASD testing ATM

Hi there,

My name is Alison, I am mummy to Adam, who is 7 and is awaiting his ASD appointment, which we have been told takes up to ten months! Which is all very nice bhas these people   Probably have never had a child on the floor of a supermarket!!

I have come on here for any hints, tips or just a shoulder really, sometimes it all gets a bit on top of myself and my husband, while we know there is 'something wrong' not having that diagionis yet, we feel bad about asking for help.

Thanks Alison and andrew

Parents
  • Hello Alison,

I am sorry to hear of your problems and just wanted to say that this is one place where you will never need to feel bad. You are among friends. Most of us who post on these forums not only know about being on the Austism Spectrum but actually live with Autism in one form or another. I wish you and Adam well. 

• Hello Alison,

I am sorry to hear of your problems and just wanted to say that this is one place where you will never need to feel bad. You are among friends. Most of us who post on these forums not only know about being on the Austism Spectrum but actually live with Autism in one form or another. I wish you and Adam well. 

Children
No Data