Going through ASD testing ATM

Hi there,

My name is Alison, I am mummy to Adam, who is 7 and is awaiting his ASD appointment, which we have been told takes up to ten months! Which is all very nice bhas these people   Probably have never had a child on the floor of a supermarket!!

I have come on here for any hints, tips or just a shoulder really, sometimes it all gets a bit on top of myself and my husband, while we know there is 'something wrong' not having that diagionis yet, we feel bad about asking for help.

Thanks Alison and andrew

Parents
  • Hi Alison i have just joined tonight, as i am having so much difficulty with ronan 6 next month one of a twin.

I know that feeling on a supermarket floor and when you deal with your child you get slapped kicked and punched, he is now to big for me to handle.    I ignore all the total ignorant people who think we are bad parents, when we are over worked challenged people.  I now see a child behaving badly in all asprcts of the day and now feel for the parent, then the child as the child knows no better.

You will get your diagnosise soon, its a lable we do not want, but it helps, as you get help, and people understand more, all the best its hard work.

Hi there,

My name is Alison, I am mummy to Adam, who is 7 and is awaiting his ASD appointment, which we have been told takes up to ten months! Which is all very nice bhas these people   Probably have never had a child on the floor of a supermarket!!

I have come on here for any hints, tips or just a shoulder really, sometimes it all gets a bit on top of myself and my husband, while we know there is 'something wrong' not having that diagionis yet, we feel bad about asking for help.

Thanks Alison and andrew

[/quote]

• Hi Alison i have just joined tonight, as i am having so much difficulty with ronan 6 next month one of a twin.

I know that feeling on a supermarket floor and when you deal with your child you get slapped kicked and punched, he is now to big for me to handle.    I ignore all the total ignorant people who think we are bad parents, when we are over worked challenged people.  I now see a child behaving badly in all asprcts of the day and now feel for the parent, then the child as the child knows no better.

You will get your diagnosise soon, its a lable we do not want, but it helps, as you get help, and people understand more, all the best its hard work.

Hi there,

Thanks Alison and andrew

[/quote]

Children
No Data