Employment adult aspergers

My son is 27 . He needs help to find work .he is very intelligent. He has degree in history and politics .He has applied for so many  jobs   thanks

Parents
  • Your son is not in an uncommon position with only 15% on the spectrum in full time employment. It sounds like that your some may have had some rejection which won’t help. I totally agree with Emma’s comment that speaking to a Disability Employment Advisor is a good step. Depending on how long ago your Son graduated from University, he may still be able to access the Career support service. There any also be local initiatives in your area.

Best wishes to your son in his Job Search.

• Your son is not in an uncommon position with only 15% on the spectrum in full time employment. It sounds like that your some may have had some rejection which won’t help. I totally agree with Emma’s comment that speaking to a Disability Employment Advisor is a good step. Depending on how long ago your Son graduated from University, he may still be able to access the Career support service. There any also be local initiatives in your area.

Best wishes to your son in his Job Search.

Children