Musicals!

Hello!!!!!

i an a 17 year old Aspie and absolutely love musicals like Les Miserables and Hairspray, but have no friends and can barely ever find people who are willing and interested in talking to me. Also, I find very few people who also share my passion for musicals and singing/loving them, which I do all the time! Haha! Are there any others out there?

Parents
  • Hi - I absolutely ADORE musicals! Funnily enough, they were my special interest when I was 17...now I'm 22 and at uni, and I'm in our Musical Theatre Society, where we have showcases at the Students' Union every month where we can sing solos and take part in group numbers, and we also do a show every year; this year it's 'Spring Awakening', which is pretty dark but the score is fab and it's amazing to see it take shape. I always took part in musicals when I was at school - I played Ellen in 'Miss Saigon' and Madame Thenardier in 'Les Mis'. It was one of the only things I really loved about school. Yup, musicals are the bomb, and I'm always willing to chat about them - I love chatting about them. Believe you me, there are lots and lots of MT fans out there...is there any way of getting involved at your school/college? Are you interested in going to uni? You'll find your tribe, I'm sure! :)

• Hi - I absolutely ADORE musicals! Funnily enough, they were my special interest when I was 17...now I'm 22 and at uni, and I'm in our Musical Theatre Society, where we have showcases at the Students' Union every month where we can sing solos and take part in group numbers, and we also do a show every year; this year it's 'Spring Awakening', which is pretty dark but the score is fab and it's amazing to see it take shape. I always took part in musicals when I was at school - I played Ellen in 'Miss Saigon' and Madame Thenardier in 'Les Mis'. It was one of the only things I really loved about school. Yup, musicals are the bomb, and I'm always willing to chat about them - I love chatting about them. Believe you me, there are lots and lots of MT fans out there...is there any way of getting involved at your school/college? Are you interested in going to uni? You'll find your tribe, I'm sure! :)

Children
No Data