Hi help and any advice please

Hi all newbie with a 11 year old girl with asd and suffers badly with temper I'm at a loss as to what help to get her it's always aimed at me hitting thumping pinching name calling banging doors smashing things up tonight I contacted social services to find what help I can get wasn't told much only if gets to bad call police but I'm not gonna do that police will not be able to help her in the long run ,,how do other cope and what help do you get if any ?? 

No Data
  • Speak to the school who can put a referral in to social services. If she meets the criteria and is eligible for a social worker then that’s great. Social workers can give you the advice that you will need to implement services and put something in place.

No Data