Introducing Myself

Hello, My name is Adelaide, Im 21 from Warwickshire and I have ASD/Aspergers. I was diagnosed when I was 5 and my eldest brother has it also who was diagnosed at 14. I have always struggled to speak to people and make friends. I suffered a lot of bullying in primary and secondary school and my bullying is ongoing now. I have lived the majority of my life with having no friends. Luckily I have made a few friends but usually no one wants to be friends with me. I am very quiet and shy, but open up more especially when i'm with people I know. I have a very supportive husband (yes i am married!) and we have a 16month son. My husband is not Autistic, but he was very understanding and caring when my mum told me was to tell him I had Aspergers, but I was scared he would run away like most people. 

I have lots of hobbies and interestes. I love to cook and bake! I love drawing and art.I love watching and attending wrestling matches! I tend to watch TNA and WWE. I am a self taught pianist, I do tap dancing and different types of dance, love sports, massive fan of Fifty Shades Trilogy, Celeb crush is Jamie Dornan!! My favourite accents are Irish, American and Canadian and have always wanted a friend with those accents! 

I hope to make more friends and relate to others.

Thank you Slight smile