I'm not good at writing subject headers

People call me something. Although I call me me hence my choice of username. I am not sure what one writes in an introduction. I was diagnosed with ASD Asperger syndrome 84 days ago after 36 years and 84 days of not knowing and I am still getting used to that. Its funny (in the odd meaning rather than the laughing meaning) because afterwards it made sense in a way that other diagnoses or suspected diagnoses did not, even though one could tick a lot of boxes on symptom lists. For a long time I believed that I had avoidant, schizoid, dependent, schizotypal and obsessive personality disorders. Only the first two were penciled in as diagnoses for me. I understand that there are some overlap in criteria. I also experience dissociative disorder which I believe to be how my brain adapted to being autistic (and not knowing) to allow me to get through difficult situations by myself.

So I am about to click post, but I thought I would just add that I often I plan to write in the comment sections of newspapers I subscribe to online and I must have written 100s of comments but never clicked post. here goes.

• A subject header is the text that appears in the title of a document. It's one of the first things people see when they look at your document, so it's important to keep it short, but also clear and concise. Make sure it accurately reflects the content of the document, and avoid including any personal information or marketing copy. It can be hard to write a good subject header, especially if you're [removed by mod] not used to writing for a formal audience. But there are a few simple tips you can use to get started: Start with an attention-grabbing phrase.

• Welcome.  

Many of us here either have these problems or deal with people who exhibit challenging behaviour.

Hope you fit in and join in some of our discussions.