Wish me luck!

Well after several months and multiple doctors and consultants I am finally a week away from getting my diagnosis. Its actually quite a wierd feeling right now, part of me happy it will soon be over but part of me also worries that they might say I am not autistic.  Considering how many consultants I have seen, I very much doubt that is the case because they pretty much all said I am clearly have ASD.  Does anyone know of any coping methods I can do to lower my anxiety this week or do I just have to ride it out?!

Parents
  • Was able to get some more information by the way.  Apprantly because of the overwhelming amount of evidence that I have ASD they have been able to skip a large amount of the process and are going straight to the short 30 minute interview where they give me the diagnosis, strangely makes me feel worse but hey its less than 24 hours now so I'll just have to hold on :D

• Was able to get some more information by the way.  Apprantly because of the overwhelming amount of evidence that I have ASD they have been able to skip a large amount of the process and are going straight to the short 30 minute interview where they give me the diagnosis, strangely makes me feel worse but hey its less than 24 hours now so I'll just have to hold on :D

Children
No Data