Wish me luck!

Well after several months and multiple doctors and consultants I am finally a week away from getting my diagnosis. Its actually quite a wierd feeling right now, part of me happy it will soon be over but part of me also worries that they might say I am not autistic.  Considering how many consultants I have seen, I very much doubt that is the case because they pretty much all said I am clearly have ASD.  Does anyone know of any coping methods I can do to lower my anxiety this week or do I just have to ride it out?!

Parents
  • Well tomorrow is the day, the weekend despite the advice has been pretty bad but to be honest I expected it to be but some of your advice did help so thank you very much for that :D.  

I have spoken with friends who have knowledge of autism (some have worked with autistic people over 25 years) and they have said that there is no doubt I have ASD.  I also spoke to my doctor who has known me for over 15 years and he said that in his opinion there is only one outcome in his opinion and that is that I have ASD.  I know its wierd but I hope they are right because everything I have learned about ASD and myself over the years, having that diagonsis confirms so much about my life and it would take so much stress from me, it is currently unimaginable what I will be like after. 

Wish me luck everyone, into the fire I go, hopefully I come out with bacon :D

• Well tomorrow is the day, the weekend despite the advice has been pretty bad but to be honest I expected it to be but some of your advice did help so thank you very much for that :D.  

I have spoken with friends who have knowledge of autism (some have worked with autistic people over 25 years) and they have said that there is no doubt I have ASD.  I also spoke to my doctor who has known me for over 15 years and he said that in his opinion there is only one outcome in his opinion and that is that I have ASD.  I know its wierd but I hope they are right because everything I have learned about ASD and myself over the years, having that diagonsis confirms so much about my life and it would take so much stress from me, it is currently unimaginable what I will be like after. 

Wish me luck everyone, into the fire I go, hopefully I come out with bacon :D

Children
No Data