Wish me luck!

Well after several months and multiple doctors and consultants I am finally a week away from getting my diagnosis. Its actually quite a wierd feeling right now, part of me happy it will soon be over but part of me also worries that they might say I am not autistic.  Considering how many consultants I have seen, I very much doubt that is the case because they pretty much all said I am clearly have ASD.  Does anyone know of any coping methods I can do to lower my anxiety this week or do I just have to ride it out?!

Parents
  • Yeah having some work done to the house so the builder has kept me busy making him cups of tea, I swear this guy must have a bladder the size of Nicki Minaj's butt.  I have made him about 25 cups of tea in 4 days and he hasnt been to toilet yet, at least when hes working down here.  But yeah I am trying to keep busy and funny you should say that cause a friend of mine brought me down some chocolate cake, it was fantastic

• Yeah having some work done to the house so the builder has kept me busy making him cups of tea, I swear this guy must have a bladder the size of Nicki Minaj's butt.  I have made him about 25 cups of tea in 4 days and he hasnt been to toilet yet, at least when hes working down here.  But yeah I am trying to keep busy and funny you should say that cause a friend of mine brought me down some chocolate cake, it was fantastic

Children
No Data