Sick leave ran out, going through burnout at work

I was signed off for 2 weeks due to stress around asking for reasonable adjustments. 

I came back to work and told I was now moving teams, had a new line manager and only entitled to one week paid sick pay. 

So I am going to be out a whole weeks wages, no paid sick leave entitlement for 12 months (it's on a rolling basis - whatever that means)

I am literally sat at my desk crying because I can't afford to lose that money, I am going through burnout and can't concentrate on work but I can't have any more time off.

I also don't know what they are doing if anything around reasonable adjustments.

I am hitting a severe low, I don't know what to do. I need help but online says due to my situation I am not eligible for any financial aid or help.

What can I do?

Parents
  • Squishlylea, 

Mr T makes a very good suggestion.  Are you in a trade union?

Have you worked there very long?

Maybe Citizens Advice can point you in the right direction, I don't know, but there must be some help somewhere.

Maybe the Job Centre can help you, they must surely know a thing or two about employment rights.

Whatever you do, don't just give up and leave... that would be a mistake.

Ben

• Squishlylea, 

Mr T makes a very good suggestion.  Are you in a trade union?

Have you worked there very long?

Maybe Citizens Advice can point you in the right direction, I don't know, but there must be some help somewhere.

Maybe the Job Centre can help you, they must surely know a thing or two about employment rights.

Whatever you do, don't just give up and leave... that would be a mistake.

Ben

Children
No Data