Sick leave ran out, going through burnout at work

I was signed off for 2 weeks due to stress around asking for reasonable adjustments. 

I came back to work and told I was now moving teams, had a new line manager and only entitled to one week paid sick pay. 

So I am going to be out a whole weeks wages, no paid sick leave entitlement for 12 months (it's on a rolling basis - whatever that means)

I am literally sat at my desk crying because I can't afford to lose that money, I am going through burnout and can't concentrate on work but I can't have any more time off.

I also don't know what they are doing if anything around reasonable adjustments.

I am hitting a severe low, I don't know what to do. I need help but online says due to my situation I am not eligible for any financial aid or help.

What can I do?

• So have they fired and rehired you on a different contract? I do not think they can alter you terms and conditions.

I was forced to return to work during a massive burnout due to the stress my management were placing on me. I also asked for reasonable adjustments but they would not make a decision. I had to take a hit at half-pay before returning to work in made up placements. After this one ends it will be a year!. Now redeployment has been pushed but they will not guarantee my salary or any protection. The Feckers can't read or apply the equality act.

If you are in the UK then the equality act 2010 will apply. I suggest you contact a union or an employment lawyer. Keep all written communication and try to reduce the verbal stuff. You may need this information for legal purposes.

Not much help but I wanted you to know you are not alone.