I was finally diagnosed in January 2024

Heya. 

Bit of a hard read this might be, basically in Jan this year I was told I was autistic, which at first was fine, but now its affecting my mental heal;th greatly, as since then I have been diagnosed as to having complex PTSD and also Borderline Personality Disorder, then my wife left and then 2 days later my dad died. 

Fast forward to now, - last wednesday I had the flu vaccine, the next day I felt rough, which i think if i remember right from the last time i had the jab - thats normal. I went to a meeting in the evening and as soon as I got there, i had chest pains, cold sweats, pain in the left arm, jaw neck etc.. so the people at the meeting called 999 but the operator decided on the phone I didnt need an ambulance, anyway one eventually swang by my house at 5am. - By this time the crew were not very happy with me because i didnt answer my phone, well sorry was asleep.. if i knew one was coming I wouldnt have kept my phone on silent, they said youre ok and left, no checks nothing.. anyway i still keep getting the sharp pains in my chest, left arm, upper back, feeling cold yet sweating etc - fever I guess.. i dont know what I should be doing im neurodiverse but this jab has taken it out of me, plus am so tired / drained.  i feel like ive head a heart attack.. 

The thing is i wasnt anxious... this dont feel right.. and i dont know what to do.

Parents
  • Sounds complicated. I’ve had panic attacks which afterwards found out were my causes of my chest pains. An ecg can tell you if you’ve had a heart attack or other tests. But yeah the flu jab can be very different each time you have it. Sometimes it’s like I’ve not had one other times it’s like literally the flu. I think it depends on how your body is at that moment. Especially after going through so much this year could be your immune system is down and that it might have affected you more? Anyway good to have it checked out, I originally had an ambulance for my first panic attack and they throughly understood about depression, took me to a and e had an ecg and said it was definitely just a panic attack, they went above and beyond at that moment I think. I had a friend who was an ambulance worker and the rate of depression in that job is high, so the people who picked me up were really understanding.

• Sounds complicated. I’ve had panic attacks which afterwards found out were my causes of my chest pains. An ecg can tell you if you’ve had a heart attack or other tests. But yeah the flu jab can be very different each time you have it. Sometimes it’s like I’ve not had one other times it’s like literally the flu. I think it depends on how your body is at that moment. Especially after going through so much this year could be your immune system is down and that it might have affected you more? Anyway good to have it checked out, I originally had an ambulance for my first panic attack and they throughly understood about depression, took me to a and e had an ecg and said it was definitely just a panic attack, they went above and beyond at that moment I think. I had a friend who was an ambulance worker and the rate of depression in that job is high, so the people who picked me up were really understanding.

Children
No Data