I was finally diagnosed in January 2024

Heya. 

Bit of a hard read this might be, basically in Jan this year I was told I was autistic, which at first was fine, but now its affecting my mental heal;th greatly, as since then I have been diagnosed as to having complex PTSD and also Borderline Personality Disorder, then my wife left and then 2 days later my dad died. 

Fast forward to now, - last wednesday I had the flu vaccine, the next day I felt rough, which i think if i remember right from the last time i had the jab - thats normal. I went to a meeting in the evening and as soon as I got there, i had chest pains, cold sweats, pain in the left arm, jaw neck etc.. so the people at the meeting called 999 but the operator decided on the phone I didnt need an ambulance, anyway one eventually swang by my house at 5am. - By this time the crew were not very happy with me because i didnt answer my phone, well sorry was asleep.. if i knew one was coming I wouldnt have kept my phone on silent, they said youre ok and left, no checks nothing.. anyway i still keep getting the sharp pains in my chest, left arm, upper back, feeling cold yet sweating etc - fever I guess.. i dont know what I should be doing im neurodiverse but this jab has taken it out of me, plus am so tired / drained.  i feel like ive head a heart attack.. 

The thing is i wasnt anxious... this dont feel right.. and i dont know what to do.