Any spiritual beliefs?

I was raised christian but never really felt it, too metaphorical and poetical for my literal ass. I dont subsicribe to any religion but i like the idea of reincarnation, the idea that everyone is comprised of both a physical body and a spiritual body, like some kind of soul that can exist detached from the physical body. Reincarnation makes sense to me because many things on our earth happen in a cyclical fashion, the moon, tides, seasons ect. So its interesting to think life and death could function as a cycle as well, but i'm not sure we have much chance of getting reincarnated as human every time like a lot of people seem to think. More likely when I die ill come back as a cyanobacteria or a blob fish or something. What about u guys?

Parents
  • I was raised a catholic, but in the holy communion and confirmation classes as a wee nipper, I had to question anything that didn't make sense - and lots didn't make sense! I was unintentionally a pain in the  b u m. I was so bad that some of the nuns complained about me, but they were overruled by a kindly priest who loved my questioning. I actually 'realised' that I didn't believe a word of it on my actual confirmation day - in the church! I went through with it for the sake of appearances and my mum. As a teenager, I would argue with anyone about religion and (probably thanks to my autism) would be trying to convince anyone who'd listen. As I got older I became 'live and let live' and the subject isn't really interesting to me anymore.

I don't believe in reincarnation, but do like the idea of it. I want to be a dog too (like Iain). Here's an idea that may blow your mind - what if there is reincarnation, but that time is not a barrier either and there is actually only one soul bouncing backwards and forwards in time, and they are everyone and every creature.

• I was raised a catholic, but in the holy communion and confirmation classes as a wee nipper, I had to question anything that didn't make sense - and lots didn't make sense! I was unintentionally a pain in the  b u m. I was so bad that some of the nuns complained about me, but they were overruled by a kindly priest who loved my questioning. I actually 'realised' that I didn't believe a word of it on my actual confirmation day - in the church! I went through with it for the sake of appearances and my mum. As a teenager, I would argue with anyone about religion and (probably thanks to my autism) would be trying to convince anyone who'd listen. As I got older I became 'live and let live' and the subject isn't really interesting to me anymore.

I don't believe in reincarnation, but do like the idea of it. I want to be a dog too (like Iain). Here's an idea that may blow your mind - what if there is reincarnation, but that time is not a barrier either and there is actually only one soul bouncing backwards and forwards in time, and they are everyone and every creature.

Children
No Data