Any spiritual beliefs?

I was raised christian but never really felt it, too metaphorical and poetical for my literal ass. I dont subsicribe to any religion but i like the idea of reincarnation, the idea that everyone is comprised of both a physical body and a spiritual body, like some kind of soul that can exist detached from the physical body. Reincarnation makes sense to me because many things on our earth happen in a cyclical fashion, the moon, tides, seasons ect. So its interesting to think life and death could function as a cycle as well, but i'm not sure we have much chance of getting reincarnated as human every time like a lot of people seem to think. More likely when I die ill come back as a cyanobacteria or a blob fish or something. What about u guys?

Parents
  • I was raised Vatican II Catholic, went away from it for a while in my teens in the 1980’s, then 18 years ago became a traditional Catholic (TLM, SSPX) during Covid my faith strengthened and I’d taught myself to pray the Rosary in Latin, became a huge supporter of Bishop Fulton Sheen, traditional Irish Catholic saints, Fr Frank Peyton, Cardinal Burke, Archbishop Vigano, among many others - I firmly believe and maintain that the only way out of our current situation is to turn back to the eternal truths of the Traditional Catholic Faith, while dispensing with the institutional structures of the Catholic Church, which are riddled with corruption of all kinds and which also includes the corruption brought about as a consequence of the Vatican II heresy 

• I was raised Vatican II Catholic, went away from it for a while in my teens in the 1980’s, then 18 years ago became a traditional Catholic (TLM, SSPX) during Covid my faith strengthened and I’d taught myself to pray the Rosary in Latin, became a huge supporter of Bishop Fulton Sheen, traditional Irish Catholic saints, Fr Frank Peyton, Cardinal Burke, Archbishop Vigano, among many others - I firmly believe and maintain that the only way out of our current situation is to turn back to the eternal truths of the Traditional Catholic Faith, while dispensing with the institutional structures of the Catholic Church, which are riddled with corruption of all kinds and which also includes the corruption brought about as a consequence of the Vatican II heresy 

Children
No Data