What Excercise do you actually enjoy?

I need to lose weight and reduce my cholesterol. I tried running pre-pandemic (also prediagnosis) but I never enjoyed it and I feel like something I enjoy would last longer. Any suggestions?

Parents
  • I like walking and cycling best. Both I can take my time doing and then I don't feel worn out too fast. If you've got a phone and headphones you can listen to music at the same time - that's what I do and it makes the exercising a lot more enjoyable.

If you take a camera as well you can take photos and document the things you saw, I do this, I have an exercise journal and it's turned in to a fun hobby for me.

• I like walking and cycling best. Both I can take my time doing and then I don't feel worn out too fast. If you've got a phone and headphones you can listen to music at the same time - that's what I do and it makes the exercising a lot more enjoyable.

If you take a camera as well you can take photos and document the things you saw, I do this, I have an exercise journal and it's turned in to a fun hobby for me.

Children
No Data