What Excercise do you actually enjoy?

I need to lose weight and reduce my cholesterol. I tried running pre-pandemic (also prediagnosis) but I never enjoyed it and I feel like something I enjoy would last longer. Any suggestions?

Parents
  • During the pandemic I followed Joe Wick's workouts like the rest of the country, and I still do them years later, I've built them into a routine so I just do them. I like them because I can do them at home alone without feeling self conscious at a gym, and he doesn't give off the vibe of being hyper fit and positive so I find him more relatable. I have noticed a difference in my fitness levels, I feel it really has helped me.

Other than that, I cycle to work every day (not far) and go for a walk in my lunch break listening to a podcast.

• During the pandemic I followed Joe Wick's workouts like the rest of the country, and I still do them years later, I've built them into a routine so I just do them. I like them because I can do them at home alone without feeling self conscious at a gym, and he doesn't give off the vibe of being hyper fit and positive so I find him more relatable. I have noticed a difference in my fitness levels, I feel it really has helped me.

Other than that, I cycle to work every day (not far) and go for a walk in my lunch break listening to a podcast.

Children
No Data