Just Another Piece

Hello folks,Kissing heart

It's been a little while but I'm back again. Just recently brought a new tablet and I've been hard at work drawing once again and I've finished this. 

After merely half an hour of being at a kids' partyGrin, the autistic Sviatoslav leaves the overpowering stimulation behind to find comfort and solace in the form of his best-friend Lily. Naturally, Lily is more than happy to provide a means of escape for him and he is equally as grateful for her understanding.

Parents
  • I love this picture and the story behind it! You’ve got a talent! I also like drawing some pictures but currently I’m fully busy mom 

• Most gracious of you friend. I'm currently writing a novel on these two that's been in the works on and off for the past four or so years. 

It's more of a grown up book, so it's not for the faint of heart, but hopefully it'll serve as a little "behind-the-scenes" for lack of a better word for people who'd like to know more, but doing it in a way where it's flowing like a story and not a public service announcement.

I've got some good feedback on the prototypes already, so I'm quite confident :) 

• Most gracious of you friend. I'm currently writing a novel on these two that's been in the works on and off for the past four or so years. 

It's more of a grown up book, so it's not for the faint of heart, but hopefully it'll serve as a little "behind-the-scenes" for lack of a better word for people who'd like to know more, but doing it in a way where it's flowing like a story and not a public service announcement.

I've got some good feedback on the prototypes already, so I'm quite confident :) 

Children
No Data