Eating the Same Meal each day

I can eat fish and rice seven nights a week and am just wondering if this is an autism thing? 

Is it comfort through repetition maybe?  ......(seems unlikely).

Do others here have similarly bad dietry habits?

Ben

Parents
  • Or is it that you are so deeply interested in other things that you don’t have the time or the room to think about food and just eat something for the sake of eating something?

(The only other person where I have come across this was a Jewish Rabbi and he was so involved in his life as a Rabbi that he thought little about what he was eating even when it made him quite ill)

if you are not already doing it and if you do nothing else it might be a good idea to take a multi-vitamin tablet every day just to make sure you are getting the vitamins you need. As they say prevention is better than cure.

• Having said this now I think about it I went through a period of a couple of months when I was basically living off pasta with a tomato and chilli sauce (or maybe it was Thai red curry paste but same idea) I’m back to a more varied diet now -   I only have pasta once a day instead of two or more times a day.

• Ah ha!... the truth is coming out now.

Ben

Reply Children
No Data