How do you cope with health anxiety?

I think this is something the majority of us get.

Just talking on the phone is a BIG deal and causes so much anxiety and stress. And that's just talking to the usually rude receptionist.

I feel like there should be an email or text service to chat to your doctor, which would be better for autistic people.

We need more support and more useful tactics in this department. Stress is very real and so is health anxiety.

I might write to my mp and my surgery. Not sure it'll get me anywhere but it's got to be worth a go?

I know Dawn from here suffers from this as well. She does a lot to try and get improvements in the health sector for autistic people so this is something I'm going to try and do as well.

I'll keep you posted and update if I can get anywhere. Be good for us now and future generations of autistic people young and old.

Parents Reply
  • Oh dear god.......another spam missile a good few thousand miles off-target.

This NAS92744 is promoting a website that finds you charity bins in AUSTRALIA !!

Get the boxing kangaroos........and the dangerous sea snakes......and perhaps a Great White Shark or two.

Fair dinkum ?

Children
No Data