Social housing

I’ve had issues with a neighbour for 3.5 years (cannabis, loud music and harassment).

my housing association refuse to move me or deal with the situation. They tell me I have to get moved by the councils homechoice. The council say this is the housing associations issue. The police wouldnt charge. The council are now doing a occupational therapist refferal for the housing issue.

Has anyone had any Luck with these situations or any advise?  This has made my autism really hard to cope with due to having no quiet safe home. 

it’s very expensive to move privately where I live, so I really need them to move me. 

thank you 

Parents
  • issue is its a housing association then.... which isnt actually owned by the council, but a private company that is agreeing to do cheap rent and allowing council to send people to them as if its council house when it really isnt a council house but a housing association signing up to a cheaper rent scheme and allowing council to send people.

so in that case the association/private business is your landlord and they have the control on that. if you spoke to them they could evict your neighbour, especially for the drugs, they wont want illicit activity in their property.... especially smoking type as even basic smokers are a risk to burn down the property by accident.

its funny too though, my neighbour is also loud especially between the night hours of 11pm to 5am.... and he and his loud girlfriend smoke canabis and i think they sell drugs too and have druggies come round. these types they are all the same all the time.

• issue is its a housing association then.... which isnt actually owned by the council, but a private company that is agreeing to do cheap rent and allowing council to send people to them as if its council house when it really isnt a council house but a housing association signing up to a cheaper rent scheme and allowing council to send people.

so in that case the association/private business is your landlord and they have the control on that. if you spoke to them they could evict your neighbour, especially for the drugs, they wont want illicit activity in their property.... especially smoking type as even basic smokers are a risk to burn down the property by accident.

its funny too though, my neighbour is also loud especially between the night hours of 11pm to 5am.... and he and his loud girlfriend smoke canabis and i think they sell drugs too and have druggies come round. these types they are all the same all the time.

Children
No Data