How many people here are both isolated and alone and also have the Christian faith?

I know we have a few really isolated people here, and I know we have a few Christians, but I'm interested to see if there many (or even any) who exist in both groups.

*EDIT* Thank you all for your answers. It's been a nice discussion to be a part of for once! It seems fair to say that the christian faith fro those who have it seems to help a bit in most cases, greatly in others, and fail for some. A common cause of "failure" seems to be a mis-selling of the basic message, the nature of which varies depending upon which imperfect human tried to give you the faith. The God I believe in, has given us everything we need to have a great life, if we can only just learn to use it right.

Most of us need to live a long life just to figure that out, then we die! 

Parents
  • During the pandemic I was as isolated as everyone. There was a curfew at 8, so unless there was a good reason, everybody was grounded. However, that led to a great opportunity, as a rather special spiritual community based in California opened its virtual doors, and I was able to attend its services via Zoom!

I can no longer do this regularly, as this now clashes with a drawing group that existed before the lockdown, and which has recently reformed.

Unfortunately the woman who ran these has died, but her husband has taken over. Luckily the Zoom option has remained for those who are in other time zones. 

• During the pandemic I was as isolated as everyone. There was a curfew at 8, so unless there was a good reason, everybody was grounded. However, that led to a great opportunity, as a rather special spiritual community based in California opened its virtual doors, and I was able to attend its services via Zoom!

I can no longer do this regularly, as this now clashes with a drawing group that existed before the lockdown, and which has recently reformed.

Unfortunately the woman who ran these has died, but her husband has taken over. Luckily the Zoom option has remained for those who are in other time zones. 

Children
No Data