Autism passport

Does anyone have one of these, is it useful?  My healthcare team are suggesting I do one.

Parents
  • In addition to my Irish passport that I’ve proudly held in my 20 years living in the U.K., having an autism passport would be a good thing, as it would enable us to get into all the first class lounges of airports, train stations etc - and frankly, given all the hassles we have to put up with in our daily lives, we deserve to travel first class, keeping it classy - I’m rather classy, timeless and elegant by nature anyway at age 52 when travelling, so I’d love the idea of swanning into the first class lounges - I’d even imagine myself travelling on the Royal Train to Windsor or Sandringham to meet the Royals as I’m a big fan - and since working at our hotel, I’ve seen a few celebs too 

• In addition to my Irish passport that I’ve proudly held in my 20 years living in the U.K., having an autism passport would be a good thing, as it would enable us to get into all the first class lounges of airports, train stations etc - and frankly, given all the hassles we have to put up with in our daily lives, we deserve to travel first class, keeping it classy - I’m rather classy, timeless and elegant by nature anyway at age 52 when travelling, so I’d love the idea of swanning into the first class lounges - I’d even imagine myself travelling on the Royal Train to Windsor or Sandringham to meet the Royals as I’m a big fan - and since working at our hotel, I’ve seen a few celebs too 

Children
No Data